La Sala del Torchio
Reopened to the public in 2015 and built in 1810 by Marquis Amati, “La Sala del Torchio” is a multifunctional area, made entirely of stone with a 6 metres width, 10 metres lenght barrel vault and with a black Lavagna stone floor.
The room is committed to contemporary art exhibitions, sculptures, readings and little theatre shows, wine tastings and receptions.
The room, dominated by a big chestnut wood gear has an old staircase entrance with decantation tanks.
Room equipment: lights for paintings or photos display, wi-fi, a 3 metres lenght table for installations or buffet, sitting areas, exspositive area for local wine and olive oil .